Community Lifeline Center services are possible only through the generosity of donors, grants, and the dedication of a small staff supported by volunteers. Your time, your skills, your experiences can be invaluable to families in need. If you’d like to be a part of the Community Lifeline Center mission complete and return the CLC Volunteer Application and background check fee.
Volunteer Opportunities (volunteer application & background check required)
- Lifeline Market
- Food Pickup & Delivery (Fridays 12:45 – 2:00 pm)
- Sorting/Stocking (Mon. & Wed. afternoons)
- Distribution (Tues. & Thurs. mornings)
- Serve on the CLC Event Team planning various types of fundraising & friend raising opportunities
- News writers
- Social media content writers
- Counseling Interns
Special Projects (volunteer application & background check not required)
- Web Design
We’re interested in revamping our website, with a focus on mobile users and
responsive design. We need someone who understands and can design for the best user experience.