Community Lifeline Center services are possible only through the generosity of donors, grants, and the dedication of a small staff supported by volunteers. Your time, your skills, your experiences can be invaluable to families in need. If you’d like to be a part of the Community Lifeline Center mission complete and return the CLC Volunteer Application. Background check & fee will be required upon final approval.
Volunteer Opportunities (volunteer application & background check required)
- Volunteer Resources Manager
- Lifeline Market
- Food Pickup & Delivery (Fridays 12:45 – 2:00 pm)
- Sorting/Stocking (Monday, Wednesday, & Friday afternoons)
- Distribution (Tuesday & Thursday mornings)
- Data Entry (Tuesday & Thursday afternoons)
- Administrative Special Project (short-term of 3 months or less)
- Serve on the CLC Event Team planning various types of fundraising & friend raising opportunities
- Bilingual Spanish speaking receptionist/application assistant
Now check out the Current Needs to discover other ways of involvement.