Community Lifeline Center services are possible only through the generosity of donors, grants, and the dedication of a small staff supported by volunteers. Your time, your skills, your experiences can be invaluable to families in need. If you’d like to be a part of the Community Lifeline Center mission complete and return the CLC Volunteer Application and background check fee.
Volunteer Opportunities (volunteer application & background check required)
- Come by one to two days a week and serve as receptionist (morning or afternoon shifts)
- Administration/Education (Mon. – Thur.)
- Client Services (Mon. – Thur.)
- Intake Room Attendant (Mon. – Thur.)
- Lifeline Market
- Food Pickup & Delivery (Fridays 12:45 – 2:00 pm
- Sorting/Stocking (Mon. & Wed.)
- Distribution (Tue. & Thur.)
- Serve on the CLC Event Team planning various types of fundraising & friend raising opportunities
Special Projects (volunteer application & background check not required)
- Web Design
We’re interested in revamping our website, with a focus on mobile users and
responsive design. We need someone who understands and can design for the best user experience.
- CLC Information Cards
Affix address change labels over the old address on the 10,000+ CLC information cards.